Why Boston Financial
WHAT MAKES BOSTON FINANCIAL A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Dynamic people and exciting work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits (based on position benefits may include health and dental, paid time-off, and Educational assistance)
- Consideration for the environment
- Commitment to the communities in which we work and live
With five locations in four states, we foster a work environment where our values are reflected in the way that we work together to accomplish our goals:
- Integrity: Our associates are guided by our code of ethics that ensures we provide service to our clients while upholding our moral and ethical principles. We take pride in our company and provide a working environment that keeps integrity and ethics a top priority.
- Respect: At Boston Financial, we have a positive, productive and comfortable work environment. We have a workplace fostered in respect for each other, our clients, their customers, and our differences.
- Forward Thinking: We are committed to innovation and thought leadership, and to delivering solutions that address our clients' business needs. Our associates are encouraged to think outside the box and develop new ideas to address the needs of our clients and our business.
- Collaboration: Our associates have a broad range of experiences and skills. Our teams regularly collaborate to leverage those varied backgrounds and provide expertise and services to our clients.
- Citizenship: At Boston Financial, we do not view giving back as an obligation or something we are expected to do. For us, it is an opportunity to benefit everyone involved. "Doing right" begins with each of us. Whether through financial contributions or donating our time, talent and resources, we believe we become better colleagues and citizens when we give back. And we support our associates in their endeavors to make a positive difference in the community.